Experience Counts when moving your resources overseas.
STAR is experienced in handling moves for both U.S. and Foreign governmental agencies, USAID, State Department, and non-government agencies (NGO’s).
- International moving and customs regulations expertise:
- USAID shipping rules and policies
- Technical Expert Status Accreditation (TESA)
- Diplomatic status (clearing through U.S. embassy, tax-exempt)
- Directives for special programs in the U.S. and abroad
- Status of Forces Agreements (SOFA)
- Trained and experienced in-house expertise:
- Team leader has 16 years of government contracting, USAID, and state department experience
- Team members have a minimum of 2 year international shipping experience
- Experience shipping into conflict zones
- Multi-lingual staff
- In-house customs clearance expertise
- GSA (General Services Administration) approved for international shipping
- IAM (International Mover Association)
- AMSA (American Moving and Storage Association) member (Certified ProMover)
- Numerous NGO references
- Small Business Certified
- Extremely aggressive pricing
Place contact STAR International Movers to learn more about our international moving and shipping services.
STAR service is just a call away.